Benefits of Using Jumbo Bags
What are Jumbo Bags?
Jumbo bags are industrial bags which are made of woven polypropylene. They are used for storing and transporting flowable materials such as powders. Jumbo bags can be conveniently filled through the top of the bag and easily discharged through the bottom.
Jumbo bags are typically used for transporting and storing large quantities of products with safe working loads ranging from 2,000 lbs to 5,000 lbs. Also, jumbo bags can be made in different sizes with a wide range of discharging and filling options, so you can customize your own jumbo bags based on your specific needs. There are mainly four types of jumbo bags, type A jumbo bags, type B jumbo bags, type C jumbo bags and type D jumbo bags.
Jumbo bag is a clean and safe option. Jumbo bags are made from polypropylene which can be reused and recycled. Additionally, jumbo bags are easy to ship and stack. You can fold them after use for efficiency.
Benefits of Using Jumbo Bag
(1) Jumbo bag help you save storage space
- Jumbo bags can maintain their shape when filled. Also, jumbo bags can be stacked, which allows you to use your storage space effectively.
(2)Jumbo bag help you save money
- Jumbo bags can be reused and recycled under certain conditions.
- If you use a logistics company to ship your products, you may need to pay based on the weight. Jumbo bags are lightweight, so jumbo bags will be a cost-saving choice.
- Jumbo bags allow you to fill and discharge products effectively. Jumbo bags provide many discharge options. Traditionally, you can use the spout on the bottom of jumbo bags instead of having to manually empty jumbo bags.
Our Jumbo Bag Expertise
If you need assistance with choosing the suitable jumbo bags, welcome to contact us!
Rockwell Engineering and Equipment Pte Ltd