Excavators is consists of a boom, dipper, bucket, and cab on a rotating platform which is known as the “House”. The house sits atop an undercarriage with track or wheels. The excavator is a natural Progression from the steam shovels and they are oftenly mistake as power shovels. Excavator are much more easier to use rather then the normal shovels which u have to use a hand to shove for trenches, foundation and many other more many workers finds it easier to work with these machines.
What Can Excavator do:
- Digging of trenches, holes, foundations
- Material handling
- Brush cutting with hydraulic saw and mower attachments
- Forestry work
- Forestry mulching
- Demolition with hydraulic claw, cutter and breaker attachments
- General grading/landscaping
- Mining, especially, but not only open-pit mining
- Driving piles, in conjunction with a pile driver
- Drilling shafts for footings and rock blasting, by use of an auger or hydraulic drill attachment
The Main boom attached to the house in the excavator and it could be one of such configuration:
- Most of them are Mono booms which are no movement only straight or up
- The knucle boom can move left to right on the machine
- Another option is a hinge at the base of the boom allowing it to hydraulically pivot up to 180° independent to the house; however, this is generally available only to compact excavators.
Where can we purchase Excavator:
You can purchase them at any company as well as any other online website. Some of the purchases of excavator can cost more costly then buying it locally. Many Companies that are working on construction company are always looking for the right place to buy and purchase it.
At Rockwell, We provide the best service we can so do visit us on our website and purchase your excavator now.